Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Day 220

Today's Review:

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(200) There is no peace except the peace of God.

Let me not wander from the way of peace, for I am lost on other roads than this. But let me follow Him Who leads me home, and peace is certain as the Love of God.

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

Last night's course gathering was inspirational, as it always is. We talked about healing and how the body is not what needs healing; it is the mind. It is so parallel to what I'm learning as I study Bob Proctor's material. We put so much emphasis on our bodies when really we can change our lives by changing our minds about our lives.

Wayne Dyer says that he doesn't get sick anymore because if he feels the first sign of a sniffle or anything like that, he welcomes it and loves it. By doing that, he raises his vibration to a level where the illness cannot reside. It is physically impossible. We all know that what we resist persists - or maybe we don't all know that, which is why we have so many lingering ailments - in our physical bodies and in our physical world.

As we learned from The Secret, what we push against gains momentum and power. We have a war against terror and terrorism and fear are rampant. We have a war against drugs and our drug problem does not go away. We have a war against war instead of a stand for peace.

What is it that you stand for? Today I take my stand for love. I will love this tickle I'm beginning to feel in my throat today, which normally would turn into a summer cold. There's no way that will happen for me because I'm for health, not against the cold.

I'll let you know what happens!

No comments: