Monday, August 06, 2007

Day 218

Today's Review:

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(198) Only my condemnation injures me.

My condemnation keeps my vision dark, and through my sightless eyes I cannot see the vision of my glory. Yet today I can behold this glory and be glad.
I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

It is really remarkable to me how as I increase my knowledge about anything, my inspiration is increased as well. As I understand my purpose, vision and goals (in that order), all the things necessary for me to achieve what I was created to achieve are attracted to me in order to help me carry out my function.

Today's lesson is very timely for me where I am in my own growth. It is only my condemnation - of others and of myself - that will injure me. "Through my sightless eyes I cannot see the vision of my glory." Sometimes I still seem to need external validation to keep me going on the path I know is mine. I have struggled with that my entire life - but that's no excuse to stay stuck. Knowledge is power, certainly, but inspiration is truth.

I am committed to growing my business so I can share this information and inspiration with companies, corporations, organizations and individuals who want to grow and prosper by discovering their purpose, vision and then goals. As I play small, I keep my world small. I want to play big and I know that is my glory.

As I'm studying for a seminar I'm going to be delivering with two of my good friends and colleagues this Thursday, I heard a story about the acorn which really resonated with me. It's been said that the mighty oak lives in the acorn. But that's not true. The POSSIBILITY and POTENTIAL of the oak live in the acorn - the oak itself resides in the universe. If I hold the acorn in my hand, the oak remains potential because the elements necessary for the growth and prosperity of the acorn are not present in my hand. But if I put the acorn into the earth - which is its purpose - then all the elements necessary for the growth of that acorn are attracted to it and it can serve its purpose. The acorn doesn't have to go running around looking for all those elements - everything necessary for its purpose is attracted to it.

This is such a great reminder to me. As the acorn begins to grow and change, the elements necessary for its purpose will grow and change as well. At first it needs nutrients from the earth. But as it shoots out into the atmosphere, its needs change to water and sunlight. Those elements now are being attracted to the acorn on its way to becoming the oak tree, which is the domain of the universe.

If the acorn was not in a place of greatest possibility, i.e. in my hand, it could never achieve its purpose. So when we realize that our glory cannot be seen through sightless eyes clouded by condemnation, we have a new choice to make which will allow us to live our purpose. Today I can behold this glory and be glad - and put myself in a place which will allow all the elements necessary for the achievement of my purpose to be attracted to me.

I don't have to know HOW I will achieve my purpose, I only need have a big enough WHY. And my WHY is because I see a world of people who have potential, but just like the acorn in my hand, may not realize that they are not in the place of expanded capacity - or in the best place to allow all the elements necessary to their growth and expansion to come to them. That's my WHY. I want to share and teach what I know.

No fear - only love. That's my vehicle to take me to that place of my own expanded capacity. As I grow, all the elements needed for me to fulfill my purpose are attracted to me. And I need only get out of the way.

What a miracle!!

No comments: