Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Day 219

Today's Review:

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(199) I am not a body. I am free.

I am God's Son. Be still, my mind, and think a moment upon this. And then return to earth, without confusion as to what my Father loves forever as His Son.
I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

As I study my Bob Proctor materials more closely, I see how all I'm learning in every aspect of my life is really the same message in different clothes.

As I learn to think more and respond instead of react, I take control of my results - and I mean control in the most positive sense of the word. Another book I'm re-reading is David Hawkins' "Power vs. Force," and in that book I'm reminded that Force is ego and Power is spirit. When I say "control" as I did here, I mean the "Power" kind of control. When I can respond and reflect, I realize that today's message is true, and I have nothing to fear - only to love.

That's a miracle today and forever.

Blessed and grateful!

No comments: