Friday, August 03, 2007

Day 215

Today's Review:

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(195) Love is the way I walk in gratitude.

The Holy Spirit is my only Guide. He walks with me in love. And I give thanks to Him for showing me the way to go.

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

Yesterday I was meeting with an HR person at a rather large company here in town who had found me through someone else who was looking for a speaker for a conference she was planning for next winter. I wasn't really expecting anything from the meeting - I went in to learn more about what she needed.

As I was waiting in the lobby to meet with the person, the CEO of the company showed up and started asking me questions about who I was there to see, what I was going to talk to her about, and what it was I did. It was a great, direct conversation and it was fun to have someone be that up front in asking those questions. I knew who he was because I'd met him several years ago while I was working at another job.

I knew that he had written a book about his leadership style, so I mentioned that to him and we had a great conversation.

Then I met with the HR person to plan the conference, and as a result of our conversation, she asked me to give her a proposal for 4 different breakouts, and also will be talking with me about the possibility of working with her company, which has 30 branches. It could be a really big deal for Bock's Office and it just "happened."

There are no coincidences ... and as I keep my vision for Bock's Office, the universe brings me many opportunities to fulfill that vision. I just need to act.

I have rewritten my goal in the past week based on the lessons I've been reading here. This is my current goal statement:

I am so happy and grateful now that I am willing to be holy and to be a conduit for the Holy Spirit to work through me in whatever way God wants. I am willing to let the holy instant be what it is and to accept myself as I was meant to be.

I am not content with littleness, but am blessed and grateful for the greatness that comes from me. I am worthy and I am the only ME the world has ever or will ever have.

I will be looking at this goal as I begin each day, and will trust that all my business and personal dealings will reflect this focus. That's a miracle!

No comments: