Sunday, August 05, 2007

Day 217

Today's Review:

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(197) It can be but my gratitude I earn.

Who should give thanks for my salvation but myself? And how but through salvation can I find the Self to Whom my thanks are due?

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

Today's review reminds me of the personal accountability I am becoming more and more aware of in so many aspects of my life. As I become more awake to this work, I notice how much of our lives we have left to victim thinking and how much we believe we are entitled to in our world.

I see it so much more clearly in others now because I have been there myself. Whenever I sense a "yeah, but" in my own mind, I realize that it only comes up because I have a need to be right. As I notice victim thinking in others, I send a silent blessing and a note of gratitude that I am learning what I am learning. I am grateful for my salvation - and through salvation can I find the Self to Whom my thanks are due.

Blessed and grateful!!

No comments: