Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Online Support for Manifesting Miracles










I just came across this website and thought readers here might be interested.

It's called Intention Engine and it gives lots of tools for manifesting miracles in your life. It's got an online vision board feature and affirmations specific to whatever you want to create in your life.

I'm not done filling out my intentions and manifestations - it's a bit of a process! - but stop back and visit the icon on the right side of this blog for updates to my page on Intention Engine!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jodee, Thanks for the write up.
Glad you found the Intention Engine helpful.

Brendan

Kimberly said...

*yoink!* :)

Great resource. Thanks!

Jodee Bock said...

Brendan & Kimberly: Thanks for writing! I'm glad you like the resource, too Kimberly. Thanks, Brendan!