Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 117

For morning and evening review:

(103) God, being Love, is also happiness.

Let me remember love is happiness, and nothing else brings joy. And so I choose to entertain no substitutes for love.


(104) I seek but what belongs to me in truth.

Love is my heritage, and with it joy. These are the gifts my Father gave to me. I would accept all that is mine in truth.


On the hour:
God, being Love, is also happiness.

On the half hour:
I seek but what belongs to me in truth.

Miracles I'm noticing:

I'm in Rochester, Minnesota with my Sweet Adeline chorus and quartet for our regional competition, which begins today. Last night I took my copy of The Secret over to another quartet's room and watched it with them as I help them prepare for the competition. I'm am always so inspired 1) by watching the movie again and 2) by watching and then talking about the movie with others who haven't seen it yet. We really had a great dialogue last night about visualizing their performance, right down to what it feels like coming off the stage tonight.

I remember that everything that seems to happen "to" us is simply a manifestation and a matching of our vibrational energy. It was so fun to be in that room with them last night and experience that again.

Competitions are surely a time where fear could be present. But there really is no competition, there is simply doing the best each of us is capable of and leaving the details to the universe.

That's a miracle in action!

No comments: