Sunday, April 22, 2007

Day 112

For morning and evening review:

(93) Light and joy and peace abide in me.

I am the home of light and joy and peace. I welcome them into the home I share with God, because I am a part of Him.


(94) I am as God created me.

I will remain forever as I was, created by the Changeless like Himself. And I am one with Him, and He with me.


On the hour:
Light and joy and peace abide in me.

On the half hour:
I am as God created me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

These two review lessons really drive home the issue of personal accountability. It is my responsibility to own the light and joy and peace that are in me because that is how God created me. Anything less than total happiness and joy is the result of my own blocks to that light.

I realize how much the world depends on me to do my part in lighting the way. This does not feel heavy to me - it simply means I get to be who God created me as. That's actually a relief - and a miracle!

No comments: