Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Day 115

For morning and evening review:

(99) Salvation is my only function here.

My function here is to forgive the world for all the errors I have made. For thus am I released from them with all the world.


(100) My part is essential to God's plan for salvation.

I am essential to the plan of God for the salvation of the world. For He gave me His plan that I might save the world.


On the hour:
Salvation is my only function here.

On the half hour:
My part is essential to God's plan for salvation.

Miracles I'm noticing:

I love Tuesday nights because that's our Course study group. We always share with each other the miracles we're seeing in our own lives and it's a great validation for each of us and all of us to see how the lessons are helping us see the miracles in our lives. Each of us had something to share, including how we can see the lessons in so many different forms throughout our days because we're now looking for them more deliberately and purposefully. Whether it's mirrors we get from other people or songs on the radio, each of us has something to share that opens the conversation to a more significant level and causes each of us - and all of us - to notice our gratitude and love instead of fear.

I'm eternally grateful for my study group and for all the beautiful stories and amazing support and love I feel from them and for them. Miracles really are everywhere - we just have to open our eyes and see them!

No comments: