Monday, April 23, 2007

Day 113

For morning and evening review:

(95) I am one Self, united with my Creator.

Serenity and perfect peace are mine, because I am one Self, completely whole, at one with all creation and with God.


(96) Salvation comes from my one Self.

From my one Self, Whose knowledge still remains within my mind, I see God's perfect plan for my salvation perfectly fulfilled.


On the hour:
I am one Self, united with my Creator.

On the half hour:
Salvation comes from my one Self.

Miracles I'm noticing:

What I am noticing is that I am not remembering to think about these lessons on the hour and the half hour; however, I am not making myself wrong about that, I am just starting over today. My tendency as a recovering perfectionist is to beat myself up and it's a miracle that I'm choosing love over fear as it relates to me.

Today's TUT was interesting in that regard. It said:

Your name is coming up again, Jodee. Whispered here, gossiped there.

And it's a good thing we don't have tabloids, because your picture would be everywhere. The gist being that your love life is about to take off!

First, you're going to be falling wildly in love with who you already are, becoming an irresistible magnet to others.

Then, as stars are rearranged and connections are made, you're literally going to feel the fire that sparked all creation. Hubba, hubba!

Finally, you're going to bathe forevermore in rays of pure ecstasy.

So... ready for step one?
The Universe


It feels much better to bathe in rays of ecstasy! That's a much more loving way to treat my one Self!

No comments: