Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day 116

For morning and evening review:

(101) God's Will for me is perfect happiness.

God's Will is perfect happiness for me. And I can suffer but from the belief there is another will apart from His.

(102) I share God's Will for happiness for me.

I share my Father's Will for me, His Son. What He has given me is all I want. What He has given me is all there is.


On the hour:
God's Will for me is perfect happiness.

On the half hour:
I share God's Will for happiness for me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

Today's review is pretty straightforward: it's all about what God wants for me, which is perfect happiness; and I don't have to do it alone. Short, sweet, and powerful. As I look for these reminders in the faces of everyone I see today, I will remember that it really is a very simple lesson. If it's not easy, it's because I have placed the barriers in the way.

Simple = we know what to do and how to be. Easy = we've gotten out of the way and are in the flow and are DOING and BEING what we know to do and be. That's the only distinction between those two words.



When I forget, I'm just going to get out my trusty EASY button and remind myself!

No comments: