Friday, November 23, 2007

Day 327

Today's Lesson:

I need but call and You will answer me.

I am not asked to take salvation on the basis of an unsupported faith. For God has promised He will hear my call, and answer me Himself. Let me but learn from my experience that this is true, and faith in Him must surely come to me. This is the faith that will endure, and take me farther and still farther on the road that leads to Him. For thus I will be sure that He has not abandoned me and loves me still, awaiting but my call to give me all the help I need to come to Him.

Father, I thank You that Your promised will never fail in my experience, if I but test them out. Let me attempt therefore to try them, and to judge them not. Your Word is one with You. You give the means whereby conviction comes, and surety of Your abiding Love is gained at last.


Miracles I'm noticing:

I spent the day yesterday with my mother, and it was a very pleasant experience. We put Christmas lights on her house, and we were blessed with a beautiful, sunny, crisp fall day here in North Dakota. That was a huge blessing I noticed yesterday!

Today I'm reminded of the Holy Spirit's entering at the slightest invitation. As a transformational business consultant, that is the only "permission" I need to be my authentic self when I work with my business clients. I know the Holy Spirit will be with me and guide me in all my interactions, speeches, presentations, workshops and anything else I do. He is available at my slightest call - and will come into the slightest opening with clients who may not even realize what is happening. That is the beauty of this work - and having the awareness and insight I've gained from this course.

Today's lesson also demonstrates that I have the ability to test these ideas out without judgment to see the results that are produced (and allowed) in my life. I love that! It gives me freedom to choose, but also proves to me that the choice becomes rather obvious as I test out the Holy Spirit and break down my own ego.

What a miracle!

1 comment:

Nick Smith said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jodee.. and your friends who visit here. :-)

Jewels from ACIM