Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 318

Today's Lesson:

In me salvation's means and ends are one.

In me, God's holy Son, are reconciled all parts of Heaven's plan to save the world. What could conflict, when all the parts have but one purpose and one aim? How could there be a single part that stands alone, or one of more or less importance than the rest? I am the means by which God's Son is saved, because salvation's purpose is to find the sinlessness that God has placed in me. I was created as the thing I seek. I am the goal the world is searching for. I am God's Son, His one eternal Love. I am salvation's means and end as well.

Let me today, my Father, take the role You offer me in Your request that I accept Atonement for myself. For thus does what is thereby reconciled in me become as surely reconciled to You.


Miracles I'm noticing:

I had the honor of spending last evening with my master Course in Miracles teacher in Minneapolis and it was a total joy. We talked last night about deciding to make changes in ourselves that will change everything about the way we see the world. We talked about having the courage to do that. Courage comes from the root cour, which means heart, so courage is actually following your heart. We also learned that to really truly be human is to be God in man, since hu- is a word for God. When we are truly honoring our humanity, we are representing God on earth. How might we change our minds about ourselves if we really understood who we are?

We also heard last night that what matters most is who we say we are. If we say we are losers, we live into that label. If we say we are created in the image and likeness of God, then so be it. Who do you say you are?

There was so much more last night but my biggest takeaway was my immense gratitude for the awareness I have to have been in that circle last night. I am so grateful for this teacher and for this Course and for my life! Noticing the miracles has brought me closer than ever to my own humanity, and has given me the courage to follow my heart. Evidence is everywhere that this is who I am - and who I say I am is the image and likeness of God.

Today's lesson reminds us that as we accept the Atonement (at-onement) for ourselves, we become one with God - we step into our humanity. When there is one purpose for my awareness, and that is to save the world, I recognize (re-cognize) that I am who I've been waiting for, I am freed up to be the me God created. There is nothing more or nothing less I can possibly be. As I accept that truth, the world is saved and I become the means as well as the end for the salvation of the world!

Wow - what a miracle!

No comments: