Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 317

Today's Lesson:

I follow in the way appointed me.

I have a special place to fill; a role for me alone. Salvation waits until I take this part as what I choose to do. Until I make this choice, I am the slave of time and human destiny. But when I willingly and gladly go the way my Father's plan appointed me to go, then will I recognize salvation is already here, already given all my brothers and already mine as well.

Father, Your way is what I choose today. Where it would lead me do I choose to go; what it would have me do I choose to do. Your way is certain, and the end secure. The memory of You awaits me there. And all my sorrows end in Your embrace, which You have promised to Your Son, who thought mistakenly that he had wandered from the sure protection of Your loving Arms.


Miracles I'm noticing:

Authenticity is key to building relationships, whether that's in companies or with clients or anyplace anyone wants to make advances in their lives. That's not rocket science, I know, but when something really makes sense by real-life example, it finally sinks in. Yesterday I had a client presentation and another meeting with a potential client. In the first example it was a new class, and it was the first time I'd presented it. I really wasn't sure what direction to go, but I decided to just gauge my part by what the participants were interested in. It was so much easier than having to decide for the client what I thought was important! They basically created the class based on what they wanted to hear and it was so fun!

With the potential client, I didn't take anything with me - not even a notebook, because I was late in getting there. Usually I have at least a notebook to take notes. We are in the middle of a website redesign, and we will be getting marketing materials, but we don't have anything right now. So I just listened to what the client needed and talked from my heart, and it was perfect. They took lots of notes, so I'm guessing they will have a lot to tell their owner and we'll go from there.

I'm finding that as I get in touch with my Higher Self, I don't have to worry about what to say - that was a lesson here not too long ago. I'm noticing that more all the time. When I get out of the way, my Higher Self - the Holy Spirit (funny, they have the same abbreviation - H.S.) - has a chance to step in. And, after all, that's how we are all connected anyway. When I let the H.S. speak, that's what connects with that part of everyone else, and I seem to hit on a universal truth. It's magic to watch it happen. That's what I recognized as following in the way appointed me. I'm blessed and grateful for the awareness to notice it!

2 comments:

Ian Iacocca said...

Nice post my friend. It's amazing what will happen if you really just believe in yourself. People are stuck in the "I have to be perfect" or keep learning state, they never really access the power of their higher self.

I'm a big believer in the fact that your mind already knows exactly how to get anything you want in the world. All we have to do is let it do its thing, or surrender to our higher self.

Cool, thanks a lot man. This is an interesting topic and I'd like to discuss it on my blog: http://mastermindmiracles.com in the future.

Keep going!
Mandeep
http://mastermindmiracles.com

Jodee Bock said...

Mandeep:

Thank you so much for visiting and for commenting! It is truly amazing to be aware! As a recovering perfectionist, I can so totally relate to what you've written here about being stuck in the "I have to be perfect" mode - and it wasn't until I gave that up that I started noticing Spirit EVERYWHERE!

I'll look forward to following your blog!!

Love and light to you, my friend!