Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 325

Today's Lesson:

All things I think I see reflect ideas.

This is salvation's keynote: What I see reflects a process in my mind, which starts with my idea of what I want. From there, the mind makes up an image of the thing the mind desires, judges valuable, and therefore seeks to find. These images are then projected outward, looked upon, esteemed as real and guarded as one's own. From insane wishes comes an insane world. From judgment comes a world condemned. And from forgiving thoughts a gentle world comes forth, with mercy for the holy Son of God, to offer him a kindly home where he can rest a while before he journeys on, and help his brothers walk ahead with him, and find the way to Heaven and to God.

Our Father, Your ideas reflect the truth, and mine apart from Yours but make up dreams. Let me behold what only Yours reflect, for Yours and Yours alone establish truth.

Miracles I'm noticing:

Today's lesson really reflects everything I've been studying over the past 18 months regarding the Law of Attraction and other universal laws. What I see outside myself is simply a reflection of the thoughts and ideas that have created that vision. From insane wishes comes an insane world. But when I can shift my thoughts to those that are loving, forgiving and gentle that is exactly what I will see outside myself. It is really a very simply process. And as we remember that at the end of the day we are always going to be right, there is really nothing to decide. When I just accept the Truth - that every single person was created in the image and likeness of God and we are all mere images of our Father in various disguises, everything makes so much sense.

The challenge I always seem to have is that I have to think it over and decide something instead of just accepting what is and loving it, no matter what. God's ideas are the Truth, and my ideas apart from God's are illusion and dreams. All I have to do is keep my thoughts open to those of God and everything will be beautiful. That seems pretty simple - and that's the miracle. There is no order of difficulty in miracles so let's just accept what's already there!

Truly blessed and duly grateful!

No comments: