Thursday, November 08, 2007

Day 312

Today's Lesson:

I see all things as I would have them be.

Perception follows judgment. Having judged, we therefore see what we would look upon. For sight can merely serve to offer us what we would have. It is impossible to overlook what we would see, and fail to see what we have chosen to behold. How surely, therefore, must the real world come to greet the holy sight of anyone who take the Holy Spirit's purpose as his goal for seeing. And he cannot fail to look upon what Christ would have him see, and share Christ's Love for what he looks upon.

I have no purpose for today except to look upon a liberated world, set free from all the judgments I have made. Father, this is Your Will for me today, and therefore it must be my goal as well.


Miracles I'm noticing:

It occurred to me today that I used to write about all the things I was noticing in the world that were "coincidental" and I really haven't written about those things lately. I think the reason is because I'm starting to accept those "coincidences" as the way it is instead of something unusual. I might not notice those as miracles like I used to because they happen so frequently now. That's not to say that I don't notice or that they're not happening - it's just that I really do know that miracles are more the norm than the exception.

Yesterday in my master mind group I took a second and looked around the room at the people who were there and really got that the world is changing right before my eyes as each of these people is understanding what we're studying in a new way. Each of the people in each of my 5 master mind groups is changing the world in her/his own way and that's incredibly amazing and rewarding and cool - but it really is just the way it is. My job in this lifetime is to raise awareness and that's what I'm doing ... but it's not of me, it's through me.

The goal I've set for myself in my mastermind group is to be a conduit for the Holy Spirit so that I can live the holy instant every instant and can allow myself to be who I was created to be. In exchange I am surrounded by and working with like-minded people who I am supporting in raising the level of awareness wherever they live and work. It's so great to see that happen all around me.

Today's lesson says that perception follows judgment, so I'm growing in awareness of what is my perception and what just is. If I've judged a person or a situation, then I will see things the way I think they are instead of what really is, which is perfect. Today I'm giving a presentation about visioning for a group of leaders in our community. I'm going to tell them about perception as it relates to their vision for the future of our community. That will allow me to watch their awareness grow, and in turn, allow them to change the future of our community by the way they perceive it.

I'm truly blessed and grateful for the awareness I currently have, and for the learning and growing I will do for the rest of my life.

No comments: