Sunday, November 11, 2007

Day 315

Today's Lesson:

All gifts my brothers give belong to me.

Each day a thousand treasures come to me with every passing moment. I am blessed with gifts throughout the day, in value far beyond all things of which I can conceive. A brother smiles upon another, and my heart is gladdened. Someone speaks a word of gratitude or mercy, and my mind receives this gift and takes it as its own. And everyone who finds the way to God becomes my savior, pointing out the way to me, and giving me his certainty that what he learned is surely mine as well.

I thank You, Father, for the many gifts that come to me today and every day from every Son of God. My brothers are unlimited in all their gifts to me. Now may I offer them my thankfulness, that gratitude to them may lead me on to my Creator and His memory.


Miracles I'm noticing:

Today's lesson really is a reminder we are all one. This has come up in conversation in the past two master mind groups I'm facilitating. On Friday we began a new group reading the book Working With the Law by Raymond Holliwell, which is about universal laws and how it doesn't work to fight against them, but to work with them. Yesterday in our Think and Grow Rich master mind we also talked about oneness and whether or not there is evil in the world to fight against. Both were fascinating conversations and the beauty of the master mind is that even if there are issues with which we disagree, we all still respect each other.

In our Friday group we also talked about mirroring and shadowing, which come up for us when others show us sides of ourselves we either don't like, or don't recognize for ourselves. But when we can see that anything that comes into our awareness really is a gift, that's where the awareness shifts.

In gratitude I recognize the gifts that are all around me - and all for me. What a miracle!

No comments: