Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day 303

Today's Lesson:

The holy Christ is born in me today.

Watch with me, angels, watch with me today. Let all God's holy Thoughts surround me, and be still with me while Heaven's Son is born. Let earthly sounds be quiet, and the sights to which I am accustomed disappear. Let Christ be welcomed where He is at home. And let Him hear the sounds He understands, and see but sights that show His Father's Love. Let Him no longer be a stranger here, for He is born again in me today.

Your Son is welcome, Father. He has come to save me from the evil self I made. He is the Self that You have given me. He is but what I really am in truth. He is the Son You love above all things. He is my Self as You created me. It is not Christ that can be crucified. Safe in Your Arms let me receive Your Son.


Miracles I'm noticing:

I notice more and more each day how fortunate I am to have found this course, and how grateful I am that I get to spend each day with this information. Since my career is built upon studying things like this course, I get a chance to reinforce my own learning as I teach. I spent the morning yesterday with a client teaching a new course on achieving goals. It is so amazing how much of what I'm learning here I'm able to share with corporate clients. I see so much more clearly now how every step along my career path was necessary to get me right where I am today. Every study I've undertaken, every certification and career stop was perfect. Because the holy Christ is born in me today, I am confident that every step I find myself taking now is one more step on the path to the Father. If Christ is in me, then I will hear as He hears, and see as He sees - I just need to be awake enough to realize it.

And that's what this course does for me - it reminds me of what's already there. That's a miracle!

No comments: