Thursday, October 25, 2007

Day 298

Today's Lesson:

I love You, Father, and I love Your Son.

My gratitude permits my love to be accepted without fear. And thus am I restored to my reality at last. All that intruded on my holy sight forgiveness takes away. And I draw near the end of senseless journeys, mad careers and artificial values. I accept instead what God establishes as mine, sure that in that alone I will be saved; sure that I go through fear to meet my Love.

Father, I come to You today, because I would not follow any way but Yours. You are beside me. Certain is Your way. And I am grateful for Your holy gifts of certain sanctuary, and escape from everything that would obscure my love for God my Father and His holy Son.

Miracles I'm noticing:

God is Love - I learned that in Sunday School from the time I was old enough to talk. So, if God is Love, and Love and fear are opposites, there is no reason to fear God. Love is not to be feared. There is no order of difficulty in miracles, so any shift in perception from fear to love is a miracle. The awareness that what we have been doing or thinking or being isn't serving us in the most positive way leads straight to a miracle and before we know it we are miracle-minded instead of fear-based.

That's what I'm noticing in my life. I am starting to realize that seeing absolutely everything through the eyes of love and getting rid of judgment and fear and jealousy leaves nothing but love. All roads really do lead to Heaven - it's just a matter of what I choose to learn along the way.

Today's text tells us that nothing is ever lost but time, which in the end is meaningless. Yet since we do believe in it, why would we waste it going nowhere, when it can be used to reach a goal as high as learning can achieve? The way to Heaven is not difficult. Nothing we undertake with certain purpose and high resolve and happy confidence is difficult to do.

I'll remember that for my master mind group today as we get together to study the book Think and Grow Rich. "Nothing we undertake with certain purpose and high resolve and happy confidence is difficult to do." We get so caught up in the "how" that we don't really commit to our goals or our wishes or our dreams. And we are stuck wasting the time we consider so precious when really we could be creating and allowing really big things to happen in our lives.

Noticing the beauty and the ease with which my life flows when I get out of the way is my miracle for today. I'm going to pay attention to the ease today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the good work up!