Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 296

Today's Lesson:

The Holy Spirit speaks through me today.

The Holy Spirit needs my voice today, that all the world may listen to Your Voice, and hear Your Word through me. I am resolved to let You speak through me, for I would use no words but Yours, and have no thoughts which are apart from Yours, for only Yours are true. I would be savior to the world I made. For having damned it I would set it free, that I may find escape, and hear the Word Your holy Voice will speak to me today.


We teach today what we would learn, and that alone. And so our learning goal becomes an unconflicted one, and possible of easy reach and quick accomplishment. How gladly does the Holy Spirit come to rescue us from hell, when we allow His teaching to persuade the world, through us, to seek and find the easy path to God.

Miracles I'm noticing:

I'm excited to train today because I will consciously be open to becoming a conduit for the Holy Spirit. Even though today's training is rather scripted, I am confident that whatever coaching I can provide for the participants will be from the Holy Spirit. It is very exciting for me to be able to deliver corporate training with the mindset of the Holy Spirit. I know there is a way to combine business with this "new" (well, it feels new to me, even though it's not!) spirituality.

I'm truly blessed to be awake and aware!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodee, I just wanted to thank you for your contributions tonight and for the absolute gift you are to all of us! I love you! Michael

Jodee Bock said...

Michael:

You truly are love personified. I've always believed that about you - and you demonstrate it all the time. I'm so very grateful for you in my life and in my Posse! Much love to you, my friend!