Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 299

Today's Lesson:

Eternal holiness abides in me.

My holiness is far beyond my own ability to understand or know. Yet God, my Father, Who created it, acknowledges my holiness as His. Our Will, together, understands it. And Our Will, together, knows that it is so.

Father, my holiness is not of me. It is not mine to be destroyed by sin. It is not mine to suffer from attack. Illusions can obscure it, but can not put out its radiance, or dim its light. It stands forever perfect and untouched. In it are all things healed, for they remain as You created them. And I can know my holiness. For Holiness Itself created me, and I can know my Source because it is Your Will that You be known.


Miracles I'm noticing:

It's really amazing to think back over the past year and reflect on where I am today and where I was then. We did that on Tuesday night at our Course gathering. Each of the people in the group has done such remarkable things in their lives that they never could have imagined just 9 months ago. I talked with another of my friends yesterday who, along with his wife, have each left their jobs and are now creating their own business. They are also creating a demo DVD for a television show.

It is so fun to take today's lesson - "Eternal holiness abides in me" - and really reflect on the wonderful things that are available in each of our lives when we get out of the way. It really is beyond my own ability to understand. As we are reading in Think and Grow Rich, there is a huge element of faith involved in allowing our holiness to shine through. As the prayer for today says, my holiness is not mind to be destroyed by sin, to suffer from attack. It just is.

That recognition helps me get my ego out of the way and allow the love to take over. That's a miracle!

No comments: