Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Day 276

Today's Lesson:

The Word of God is given me to speak.

What is the Word of God? My Son is pure and holy as Myself. And thus did God become the Father of the Son He loves, for thus was he created. This the Word His Son did not create with Him, because in this His Son was born. Let us accept His Fatherhood, and all is given us. Deny we were created in His Love and we deny our Self, to be unsure of Who we are, of Who our Father is, and for what purpose we have come. And yet, we need but to acknowledge Him Who gave His Word to us in our creation, to remember Him and so recall our Self.

Father, Your Word is mine. And it is this that I would speak to all my brothers, who are given me to cherish as my own, as I am loved and blessed and saved by You.

Miracles I'm noticing:

This afternoon I will be facilitating a dialogue among a non-profit board in which there are some hard feelings and the future of the organization is unsure. I'm not at all certain what I am going to say or how we are going to proceed with this process. But today's lesson reminds me that the Word of God is given me to speak, so if I remain an open conduit, and have a clear intention to resolve the situation, I am confident that everything will work out exactly as it should.

It is not only in conflict but every single day in every single situation that this is true. At last night's Course gathering we had a very powerful dialogue about specialness and comparison. Specialness always makes comparisons because specialness sees lack in another. Pursuit of specialness is always at the cost of peace. When we can see truth instead of specialness we will not see anyone as special or separate.

I will keep that in mind today as I facilitate this dialogue. If each of us can keep in mind our intention to leave our own specialness outside that place and come together with the intention of being truthful and honest and open, we should be able to allow the outcome to come to us.

Today's text begins with the line: "Forgiveness is the end of specialness." Another great reminder for today's event!

No comments: