Monday, October 29, 2007

Day 302

Today's Lesson:

Where darkness was I look upon the light.

Father, our eyes are opening at last. Your holy world awaits us, as our sight is finally restored and we can see. We thought we suffered. Be we had forgot the Son whom You created. Now we see that darkness is our own imagining, and light is there for us to look upon. Christ's vision changes darkness into light, for fear must disappear when love has come. Let me forgive Your holy world today, that I may look upon its holiness and understand it but reflects my own.


Our Love awaits us as we go to Him, and walks beside us showing us the way. He fails in nothing. He the End we seek, and He the Means by which we go to Him.

Miracles I'm noticing:

I've been thinking recently that when we go to flip the switches in our homes, we don't turn on the dark switch - we always turn on the light switch. We bring the light to rid the darkness - we don't bring the dark to the light.

Today's lesson reminds us that there is always light where we think it is dark. There is really no darkness except in our own imaginations. This statement requires faith, because we have gotten so good at believing what our physical eyes see. I love imagining using the words "What if." What if there is more to see than what I've been conditioned to see? What if there is another way to see things? That question immediately opens countless possibilities that I cannot imagine when I believe what I see.

When I shift my vision to the holiness that is in the world, I will reflect my own holiness as well. As Wayne Dyer tells us, when we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. The beautiful thing is that they aren't really changing - they've been in the light all along - we're just waking up to notice them!

No comments: