Monday, October 22, 2007

Day 295

Today's Lesson:

The Holy Spirit looks through me today.

Christ asks that He may use my eyes today, and thus redeem the world. He asks this gift that He may offer peace of mind to me, and take away all terror and all pain. And as they are removed from me, the dreams that seemed to settle on the world are gone. Redemption must be one. As I am saved, the world is saved with me. For all of us must be redeemed together. Fear appears in many different forms, but love is one.

My Father, Christ has asked a gift of me, and one I give that it be given me. Help me to use the eyes of Christ today, and thus allow the Holy Spirit's Love to bless all things which I may look upon, that His forgiving Love may rest on me.


Miracles I'm noticing:

I've had a couple people ask me recently if, when we get all this new thinking figured out, we will stop having bad days and down times. I don't think that's the way it will be. I think the world is all about ebbs and flows, and the only meaning anything has is the meaning we give it. If we judge things to be up and down, good and bad, then that is the meaning those things will have. For me, down times are simply the signal that up times are coming.

As I remember today's lesson, I will see everything as if the Holy Spirit were looking through my eyes today. As I give my vision to Christ, I know that He will remove terror and pain from me and replace them with love. And as He does this for me, He will do it for the world, since we all are one.

That's certainly a miracle - and will make today a piece of cake!

No comments: