Friday, October 19, 2007

Day 292

Today's Lesson:

A happy outcome to all things is sure.

God's promises make no exceptions. And He guarantees that only joy can be the final outcome found for everything. yet it is up to us when this is reached; how long we let an alien will appear to be opposing His. And while we think this will is real, we will not find the end He has appointed as the outcome of all problems we perceive, all trials we see, and every situation that we meet. Yet is the ending certain. For God's Will is done in earth and Heaven. We will seek and we will find according to His Will, which guarantees that our will is done.

We thank You, Father, for Your guarantee of only happy outcomes in the end. Help us not interfere, and so delay the happy endings You have promised us for every problem that we can perceive; for every trial we think we still must meet.


Miracles I'm noticing:

I worked today with a client teaching personal accountability training and what I'm noticing for myself is my willingness to be vulnerable and share my specific learnings with audiences. In the past week I've really decided that life is too short to not be really committed to transformation in the organizations I'm privileged to work with. I've become more passionate - at least on the outside - in my presentations because I sense things shifting in me in the past couple of weeks. It's so wonderful to be awake to recognize those shifts!

I've noticed a couple of specific times - listening to XM radio on my way here today and feeling tears come to my eyes when a woman described her life situation as a 29-year-old single mother whose ex-boyfriend tried to break into her house and ended up killing her 14-year-old nephew who was visiting. Instead of dismissing this as just another piece of bad news and wishing those things would just go away, I was really moved by my empathy with her situation.

I'm not sure what that awareness means, but to me it's an indication that I don't have to try so hard to "get it" - I just get to choose to get it wherever I am.

That's what I see in today's lesson. If a happy outcome to all things is sure, there is nothing I need to do to meddle and control. I really can let go and let God and trust that the outcome is secure.

That's my miracle for today!

No comments: