Sunday, September 23, 2007

Day 266

Today's Lesson:

My holy Self abides in you, God's Son.

Father, You gave me all Your Sons, to be my saviors and my counselors in sight; the bearers of Your holy Voice to me. In them are You reflected, and in them does Christ look back upon me from my Self. Let not Your Son forget Your holy Name. Let not Your Son forget his holy Source. Let not Your Son forget his Name is Yours.


This day we enter into Paradise, calling upon God's Name and on our own, acknowledging our Self in each of us; united in the holy Love of God. How many saviors God has given us! How can we lose the way to Him, when He has filled the world with those who point to Him, and given us the sight to look on them?

Miracles I'm noticing:

Today's lesson reminds me that I can see God in everyone around me. I was reading the Sunday paper this morning, and if I keep today's lesson in mind, there should be no upsetting news. I remember thinking that the letters to the editor would go away if everyone saw their holy Self in God's Son - there would be nothing to complain about!

I'm certainly not at the point where I don't think about things to complain about, but I notice that I don't say things out loud anymore. I know that's not quite the same thing as achieving enlightenment, but it's a start!

Where are you noticing yourself becoming more enlightened? Where are your behaviors adjusting? Where are you seeing your holy Self in others? That's the miracle!

No comments: