Saturday, September 15, 2007

Day 258

Today's Lesson:

Let me remember that my goal is God.

All that is needful is to train our minds to overlook all little senseless aims, and to remember that our goal is God. His memory is hidden in our minds, obscured but by our pointless little goals which offer nothing, and do not exist. Shall we continue to allow God's grace to shine in unawareness, while the toys and trinkets of the world are sought instead? God is our only goal, our only Love. We have no aim but to remember Him.

Our goal is but to follow in the way that leads to You. We have no goal but this. What could we want but to remember You? What could we seek but our Identity?


Miracles I'm noticing:

I'm working on creating and then delivering a 6-hour class called The Goal Achiever, which is part of my Bob Proctor certification. This course is all about determining exactly what the goal is that participants want in their lives and their companies. When I read today's lesson, it becomes really clear that as awareness grows, the goals actually become much more focused, and are no longer about material things in this world, but simply God.

The lesson says that God's grace shines in our unawareness - even though we may not be aware of it, it still is there. We are focused on the things of the world when we really have no aim but Him.

I'll look forward to having that conversation as part of the awareness of the class. I'll keep my goal on God and allow the class to evolve as it needs to. As we begin to realize, together, that setting the goals based on purpose will yield better results, we will get to this point.

I'm blessed and grateful that my awareness continues to grow. Awareness leads to true happiness, but happiness is not a goal. It's the result of realizing purpose.

What a great lesson for me to keep in mind as I design this class!

No comments: