Friday, September 07, 2007

Day 250

Today's Lesson:

Let me not see myself as limited.

Let me behold the Son of God today, and witness to his glory. Let me not try to obscure the holy light in him, and see his strength diminished and reduced to frailty; nor perceive the lacks in him with which I would attack his sovereignty.

He is Your Son, my Father. And today I would behold his gentleness instead of my illusions. He is what I am, and as I see him so I see myself. today I would see truly, that this day I may at last identify with him.


Miracles I'm noticing:

It's amazing to me how much I see when I open my eyes. If I walk through my life with blinders on, believing I am limited and seeing only what I expect, that is all I see. But when I open myself up to seeing things I don't already know, that's when miracles show up. They're always there - it's just that we can't see them if we aren't open to them. Awareness is such a great gift - and is the first step to seeing more clearly. Are you ready to see more? Just look with different eyes.

It's no accident that I saw two movies this morning which I'd love to share. They really show that the world is ready to move and shift and pass it on. I'm blessed and grateful to be alive - and waking up - in the world today. Check out these two movies and you'll see that each of us has the ability and the capacity to make a HUGE difference in our lives and the world ... it's just a matter of which kind of difference we want to make: a positive one or a negative one.

What can we do together today? Don't wait - BE the change you wish to see in the world! Miracles ABOUND!!

The SHIFT (see this at www.theshiftmovie.com)



PASS IT ON (now available at www.passitontoday.com)

No comments: