Thursday, September 20, 2007

Day 263

Today's Lesson:

My holy vision sees all things as pure.

Father, Your Mind created all that is, Your Spirit entered into it, Your Love gave life to it. And would I look upon what You created as if it could be made sinful? I would not perceive such dark and fearful images. A madman's dream is hardly fit to be my choice, instead of all the loveliness with which You blessed creation; all its purity, its joy, and its eternal, quiet home in you.


And while we still remain outside the gate of Heaven, let us look on all we see through holy vision and the eyes of Christ. Let all appearances seem pure to us, that we may pass them by in innocence, and walk together to our Father's house as brothers and the holy Sons of God.

Miracles I'm noticing:

I spent Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning with an amazing group of people - the staff of Trollwood Performing Arts School at a beautiful resort in Minnesota. It was so great to work with these wonderful people! We actually held our first session on the beach, complete with the flipchart in the sand.

What I noticed from working with this group and also from my three mastermind groups on Tuesday and Wednesday (one on Tuesday before I left for the retreat and two on Wednesday after I got back) is how hungry people are to talk about things that matter and how dedicated they are to challenging their old thoughts and moving ahead.

The mastermind groups are studying the 1937 Napoleon Hill book Think and Grow Rich! and it's been a total joy to learn from them. I'm currently conducting four different study groups and I'm having a blast. I'm not sure exactly what it is about this book that is so appealing to people that causes them to form mastermind groups to study it - unless it is that concept; the concept of creating a mastermind to support each other in the endeavor.

We had our final study session last night for the group in which I am a participant and the conversations were outstanding. I had a lengthy and very substantial conversation with one of the participants who I hadn't really talked to all that much before and it was clear from our conversation that studying this book had really changed his way of thinking.

I'm finding that the circle of people I'm with may change from time to time, whether that is client circles or social circles, but they always provide me with additional learning and growing. Could that be because I know my genius to be "Inviting Dialogue"and that's what I'm seeing everywhere now?

As I realize more and more that "My holy vision sees all things as pure," I can't not see it that way anymore. I realized just recently that my biggest hangups with anything are about exclusion. Having to pick a political affiliation or just one service club or a religious denomination just aren't comfortable for me anymore because I want to be inclusive, not exclusive.

That's my miracle for the past two days! I'm BLESSED and GRATEFUL!

No comments: