Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Day 247

Today's Lesson:

Without forgiveness I will still be blind.

Sin is the symbol of attack. Behold it anywhere, and I will suffer. For forgiveness is the only means whereby Christ's vision comes to me. Let me accept what His sight shows me as the simple truth, and I am healed completely. Brother, come and let me look on you. Your loveliness reflects my own. Your sinlessness is mine. You stand forgiven, and I stand with you.

So would I look on everyone today. My brothers are Your Sons. Your Fatherhood created them, and gave them all to me as part of You, and my own Self as well. Today I honor You through them, and thus I hope this day to recognize my Self.
Miracles I'm noticing:

I really do need to be around people. I didn't do much yesterday outside the house as I'm working on updating my company website and also putting together a new website for my Life Success workshop registration, so spent all day in front of the computer. What I notice in that case is that it's difficult to notice miracles. I am an extrovert, which means I gain energy from people, so when I don't see people, I notice an energy drain.

I'm excited for two meetings today and also to get together with my Course in Miracles gang tonight. I missed them last week as I was training in Minnesota. It's always so great to meet with them and read the text together, because 1) I get so much more out of it when we read out loud and 2) it's great to have others to talk about it with.

On to more miracles TODAY!

No comments: