Monday, September 17, 2007

Day 260

Today's Lesson:

Let me remember God created me.

Father, I did not make myself, although in my insanity I thought I did. Yet, as Your Thought, I have not left my Source, remaining part of Who created me. Your Son, my Father, calls on You today. Let me remember You created me. let me remember my Identity. And let my sinlessness arise again before Christ's vision, through which I would look upon my brothers and myself today.

Now is our Source remembered, and Therein we find our true Identity at last. Holy indeed are we, because our Source can know no sin. And we who are His Sons are like each other, and alike to Him.

Miracles I'm noticing:

I've really started realizing that as I give up ego, everything falls into place so much more easily. It seems my phone has been ringing a lot more recently, which means I've been a lot busier growing my business. I'm learning - and am hearing from others in the form of feedback - that people can relate to me as I tell my own story of awareness which has led me to using what I'm learning and now teaching. I believe and am passionate about everything I teach, even though there are times it seems to be easier to backslide and not live what I'm teaching. It's really not easier - that is the illusion of sin and guilt. It is now much easier to give up ego and live in the light but it has taken practice and commitment because that ego is pretty strong.

God really does want us to succeed - and each step we take closer to Him and away from our ego gets easier and easier. It's almost like we've got the Holy Spirit as our own personal coach, cheering us on as we make the decisions for God. It's simply a matter of waking up to those cheers. They've been there all along, but we've allowed ego to drown them out.

Whose side are you playing for - God or ego? If we choose ego, it's really Edging God Out - EGO. I choose God. What a difference it's making in my life!

No comments: