Friday, March 16, 2007

Day 75

Today's Lesson:

The light has come.

Today's idea is very uplifting and joyful. There can be no more darkness and turmoil and death because the light has come. Today we celebrate the happy ending to our long dream of disaster. There are no more dark dreams. It is a new era, in which a new world is born. The old one has left no trace upon it in its passing. No shadows from the past remain to darken our sight and hide the world forgiveness offers us. Today we will accept the new world as what we want to see. We will be given what we desire.

Our forgiveness entitles us to vision. The Holy Spirit never fails to give the gift of sight to the forgiving. He will not fail us now. The light has come. We have forgiven the world. If anyone seems to pull us back into darkness today, simply think

The light has come. I have forgiven you. I have forgiven the world.

Miracles I'm noticing:

I spoke yesterday for an organization that does a lot of selling and has quotas to meet. This has traditionally been a heavy burden, as I guess it could be for any group that could feel pressure to achieve. As I was preparing the presentation, I remembered what we're learning here. The presentation had a light feeling - both light (not dark) and light (not heavy). I could feel myself being light and could see that light reflected in the audience. As I learn more and more about myself thanks to this course, I notice more and more light from my audiences, and each presentation seems to be the best one yet. As I share with my audiences my experiences and my thoughts about various situations and distinctions, I can see recognition in their eyes. I really understand what it means to have lightbulbs go off for the audience. I know, too, that we are sharing that experience. As lightbulbs go off for them, the same thing happens for me. I learn as much as my audiences do, because I watch for those sparks. I find myself inspired by their inspiration and I become more effective as the speaker.

The light has truly come - and I am not only the candle, but also the mirror that reflects it.

"It only takes a spark to get a fire going ...." How miraculous!

No comments: