Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day 212

Today's Review:

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(192) I have a function God would have me fill.

I seek the function that would set me free from all the vain illusions of the world. Only the function God has given me can offer freedom. Only this I seek, and only this will I accept as mine.
I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

I've written about this before here, but today's review really reminds me that I have a specific function in this lifetime that only I can fill. And only when I fulfill that function can I really be set free. It's a great reminder that no one can play my song - and I don't want to die with the song still in me. So if I don't play it, nobody will.

It's funny how many things I'm reading all have a similar message. Bob Proctor's The Secret Science of Getting Rich and James Swartz's Seeing David in the Stone are my two newest ones. The "coincidences" are everywhere!

Oh - and here's another one. My quarterly dues are due for my chorus they are $82.50. So Saturday I got an unexpected check in the mail from my car insurance as a dividend. It was $88. Cool!

No comments: