Monday, July 23, 2007

Day 204

Today's Review:

I am not a body, I am free.
For I am still as God created me.


(184) The Name of God is my inheritance.

God's Name reminds me that I am His Son, not slave to time, unbound by laws which rule the world of sick illusions, free in God, forever and forever one with Him.

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.


Miracles I'm noticing:

As I continue reading my current book, Discover the Power Within You: A Guide to the Unexplored Depths Within, I am reminded how useless it is to worry about anything. It occurred to me for the first time while reading last night how very true the statement from the Bible is about the birds and the flowers not worrying about how they will be fed or cared for, yet they always have enough food and have beautiful "clothing." If God cares for the birds and the flowers, wouldn't he care for us as human beings?

I've heard that story many times before, but last night it just really hit me that of course God would care for me. Why should I worry about having enough to eat or having clothes to wear or a home to live in? We spend so much time worrying about things which we don't need to worry about. How much better spent would be the brain power we spend worrying!

Trust and faith are amazing concepts that would serve us so much better than worry. God is good and life is good and my being wants greater good and more fulfillment. God will see to it that I am taken care of so that I might best serve the world by being exactly who I am. What a miracle!

No comments: