Saturday, July 21, 2007

Day 202

Today's Review:

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(182) I will be still an instant and go home.

Why would I choose to stay an instant more where I do not belong, when God Himself has given me His Voice to call me home?


I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

It occurred to me yesterday that people who I am around and want to be around are people who are called to action, not people who are in the state of complaining and staying stagnant. A friend called to ask more about a workshop that I will be presenting in the next few weeks with two colleagues, and our conversation turned to some areas of her life that she really wants some change. She was open to hearing some ideas and she seemed to be moved to take some new action. As we were finishing our conversation, she told me that she is always inspired when she talks to me. And I really get that. That is one of my gifts. I inspire others to greater things for themselves. And when people aren't called to action for greater things in their lives, they aren't attracted to me in conversation.

I offered to meet with another friend of mine who is having trouble in his marriage. I'm not anticipating him taking me up on that offer, because I really sense that he's not called to action for greater things. There is no judgment in that statement, it's simply an observation. But I'm still committed to sending light and love his way as he struggles in his understanding.

I remember maybe 10 years ago being in a similar position in my own life. I wasn't happy where I was, but I didn't know why. I kept getting so many thoughts and ideas about what I knew I knew, and I was so distraught with all this information. I remember vacuuming my apartment with tears running down my cheeks and just wishing that I didn't know this - I wished that I could be less intelligent, less awake (to use a term I now understand, but didn't then) because ignorance is bliss and I just wanted to be blissful. I didn't know what to do at the time, but I knew it wasn't what I was doing. Thankfully I got through that, but I wouldn't want to go back there. I just don't know that I was compelled to further action, because I didn't know what the options were.

That's why I want to support everyone who comes into my awareness, whether that's in person or psychically.

That's why these daily lessons are so important to me - they help me remember what I do want, and give me ways to get there.

I am not a body. I am free. For I am still as God created me.

BLESSED AND GRATEFUL!!

No comments: