Thursday, July 26, 2007

Day 207

Today's Review:

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(187) I bless the world because I bless myself.

God's blessing shines upon me from within my heart, where He abides. I need but turn to Him, and every sorrow melts away, as I accept His boundless Love for me.
I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

Our master mind group met last night to study "Think and Grow Rich." The chapter we read last night was called Desire, and was all about determining whether our "wants" are actually our "desires." Our handout helped us determine that by giving us these distinctions:

How Do You Know If Your WANT Has Become Your DESIRE?

  • The physical results you desire begin to manifest themselves.
  • You see the world through the prism of your desire.
  • You are not affected by outside circumstances.
  • You attract like-minded people.
  • You are awakened and your view of the world changes.
  • Your intuitive factor grows.
  • You easily give up things that are not in harmony with your purpose.
  • Your wants change.
  • You gain emotional control.
  • You move from a competitive to a creative mindset.

How Do You Know if Your DESIRE Has Shifted to a BURNING DESIRE?

  • You have an unquenchable thirst for true knowledge.
  • You become aware of your oneness with Source, God, or Infinite Intelligence.
    (c) StickMan Productions


During our conversation last night, one person seemed a bit stuck in determining the burning desire. He wanted so desperately to hang onto his belief and the entire group rallied around him to help him see what he couldn't see for himself. It reminded me how accurate the whole "you can't see the forest for the trees" analogy is. What I learned from that experience was how I've been there - bent on my opinion and unwilling or unable to allow a new perspective. I immediately shifted from trying to help him see what he couldn't see to an attitude of gratitude for my awareness and the new mantra came to mind, too - ("I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.")

Last night that was the order the phrases came to mind, too. I am sorry for having judged and for not "getting it" for myself sooner. Please forgive me for those thoughts and for judging. Thank you for my awareness, and finally I love you - and I love me.

I think I'm beginning to see everything through the eyes of "desire" as defined above. Life is good!

No comments: