Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 211

Today's Review:

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(191) I am the holy Son of God Himself.

In silence and in true humility I seek God's glory, to behold it in the Son whom He created as my Self.
I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

I ran into a friend yesterday who is on a similar spiritual path as I. However, her path seems to be so much more difficult than mine. It seems as though she has to go through things so much MORE than I do. By that I mean she feels things so much more deeply, she seems to struggle more than I do and there is always some drama at hand in her life. As I listened to her latest insight yesterday, I got to thinking about how each person's path is her or his own. I don't think it has to be difficult, but maybe that's my path. I think things are so much easier when I have the awareness I have and can choose things differently. Apparently her path means that she has to feel things deeper and take on more than I do. I started thinking that maybe the higher you get on the enlightenment scale, the more difficult things get; but then I just went to gratitude for wherever I am, and stopped comparing.

I am not a body. I am free!
For I am still as God created me.

And that's perfect for me. Blessed and grateful!

No comments: