Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day 206

Today's Review:

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(186) Salvation of the world depends on me.

I am entrusted with the gifts of God, because I am His Son.
And I would give His gifts where He intended them to be.

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

Last night as I was getting gas on the road to my training this morning, I overheard the guy in the car at the pump ahead of me shouting to another person in the car. It was quite disconcerting to me because I just don't really see things like that happening around me too often. He was outside the car with the dipstick in his hand and she was in the car. He was yelling to her something about how he couldn't see what he was looking for or something like that.

It got me thinking about public displays of frustration. As I walked by their car to go inside to pay for my gas, I glanced at her in the car. She looked a bit sad (or was I making that up?). My first thought was, "How could anyone yell at another person - another human being - like that?" In my current state of awareness, it doesn't even come to my mind to yell at someone, but flashes of a younger me came to my mind and I was reminded of times in my life where I said some things I regretted.

In that moment I dusted off my new mantra from Joe Vitale's new book Zero Limits: "I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you." And it occurred to me that I can change the world.

So today's message is especially significant: "Salvation of the world depends on me."

Coincidence? I think not. Miracle? You betcha!

2 comments:

Troy Parkinson said...

It's always a joy to read your blog. Seeing the speed in which you find peace is inspiring.

Troy

Jodee Bock said...

Thank you, Troy. It really is simple; not always easy, but if that's what we say, we create that. So ... peace is EASY, right?? :)