Sunday, July 29, 2007

Day 210

Today's Review:

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(190) I choose the joy of God instead of pain.

Pain is my own idea. It is not a Thought of God, but one I thought apart from Him and from His Will. His Will is joy, and only joy for His beloved Son. And that I choose, instead of what I made.

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

Miracles I'm noticing:

I'm finding it very interesting how everything I'm reading and studying right now has the same message and uses very similar analogies and stories. I just finished Eric Butterworth's book and am listening to Byron Katie and Wayne Dyer as well as Bob Proctor and Michael Beckwith on the audio to The Secret Science of Getting Rich. All of them have similar themes in that the answers are in me. I just need to get beyond all the old conditioning and remember the Truth.

It's no coincidence that I am studying all these materials as I prepare for our first Winner's Image seminar on August 9. The Winner's Image is all about getting to the heart of who we are so we can project our true selves to ourselves and the world. All of these materials are great support for that message, but for me the true lesson is in just trust what I Know and sharing that with the audience.

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

What a great message!

No comments: