Sunday, December 23, 2007

Day 357

Today's Lesson:

Truth answers every call we make to God,
Responding first with miracles, and then
Returning unto us to be itself.

Forgiveness, truth's reflection, tells me how to offer miracles, and thus escape the prison house in which I think I live. Your holy Son is pointed out to me, first in my brother; then in me. Your Voice instructs me patiently to hear Your Word, and give as I receive. And as I look upon Your Son today, I hear Your Voice instructing me to find the way to You, as You appointed that the way shall be:


"Behold his sinlessness, and be you healed."

Miracles I'm noticing:

Today's lesson is really powerful in its simplicity. I can offer miracles, which means that I can notice everything that God has put in place. Truth is - that's really all I need to know. I can notice God first in my brother if I'm not able to notice Him first in myself. And when I recognize that, there is nothing else I need to worry about because everything will be revealed to me as well.

There is nothing more that needs to be said today. That's the miracle!

No comments: