Thursday, December 20, 2007

Day 354

Today's Lesson:

We stand together, Christ and I, in peace
And certainty of purpose. And in Him
Is His Creator, as He is in me.

My oneness with the Christ establishes me as Your Son, beyond the reach of time, and wholly free of every law but Yours. I have no self except the Christ in me. I have no purpose but His Own. And He is like His Father. Thus must I be one with You as well as Him. For who is Christ except Your Son as You created Him? And what am I except the Christ in me?


Miracles I'm noticing:

Yesterday I worked with a brand new client in a small manufacturing company delivering personal accountability training. This company hasn't had any training before and this is a pretty hefty topic to take on in the first go-round - or so I thought. But they were ready. This was a perfect example - for me - of how people are hungry for deeper meaning and purpose. This training doesn't have anything to do with their specific company, but it's a topic they can use in their work and personal lives. It allows support for the Gandhi quote: "Be the change you wish to see in the world" because it gives them a tool for asking different questions and being personally accountable for the results.

I don't know what will happen at this company in the future, but I think the transformation they began to see yesterday with the 7 people in the class will have some pretty powerful effects. I don't say this because I - ego Jodee - was there, but because everything I've been studying and learning and transforming in myself can't help but become part of the training. So they got some Proctor and they got some Course in Miracles because it's just who I am. And they were ready.

What this shows me is that there are no accidents in any part of my life. I've got stories from every single stage of my own experience that I can share with the participants because I'm seeing the application to what I'm teaching. And the best thing for me is that I get to teach what I most need to learn.

Today's lesson talks about certainty of purpose and the more I do my work, the more certain I am that my mission is to be a conduit for the Holy Spirit, no matter what I'm doing.

I'll be doing this same training today for another new client and am really looking forward to watching what happens with them. I'm guessing that if I get out of the way, I'll see similar results. That's my miracle for today!

No comments: