Saturday, December 15, 2007

Day 349

Today's Lesson:

Today I let Christ's vision look upon
All things for me and judge them not, but give
Each one a miracle of love instead.

So would I liberate all things I see, and give to them the freedom that I seek. For thus do I obey the law of love, and give what I would find and make my own. It will be given me, because I have chosen it as the gift I want to give. Father, Your gifts are mine. Each one that I accept gives me a miracle to give. And giving as I would receive, I learn Your healing miracles belong to me.


Our Father knows our needs. He gives us grace to meet them all. And so we trust in Him to send us miracles to bless the world, and heal our minds as we return to Him.

Miracles I'm noticing:

It occurs to me as I type this lesson that if I'm in the space and awareness to be studying this course and interpreting it here, that just that very fact - if I really apply what I'm learning - keeps me from harm and provides me comfort and assurance that allows my vibration to remain high. There's a scientific element to the spirituality I feel. I obey the law of love, which corresponds to the book my Friday master mind is reading, "Working With the Law" by Raymond Holliwell. There he defines eleven principles he calls laws, which, in the book, are synonyms for God.

Our Father knows our needs and will give us grace to meet them all. What is there to fear? That space of vibration gives us a much different outcome in our lives and allows us to attract very different energy to us than if we were bound to a constant state of fear and doubt and worry.

So today I'm again grateful for the awareness that allows me to see each day as a miracle - and to see and experience many more miracles than I remember to write here. They really are everywhere!

No comments: