Friday, December 21, 2007

Day 355

Today's Lesson:

There is no end to all the peace and joy,
And all the miracles that I will give,
When I accept God's Word. Why not today?

Why should I wait, my Father, for the joy you promised me? For You will keep Your Word You gave Your Son in exile. I am sure my treasure waits for me, and I need but reach out my hand to find it. Even now my fingers touch it. It is very close. I need not wait an instant more to be at peace forever. It is You I choose, and my Identity along with You. Your Son would be Himself, and know You as his Father and Creator, and his Love.


Miracles I'm noticing:

Last night I got together with a group of friends - some of whom are studying this course, but mostly it's people from the group studying the book Working With The Law by Raymond Holliwell - and we watched the Louise Hay movie "Heal Your Life." It was wonderful. It was about realizing that maybe what is currently happening in our lives - listening to the voices in our heads and hearing what they are saying and realizing it's negative stuff - isn't working anymore and that it may be time for a change. The movie showed many different people and what was going on in their lives and was wrapped around Louise Hay's life story and how she has worked for 20 years to build Hay House to connect authors and speakers who share the message of changing your thoughts to change your health and your life.

I was just thinking that Louise Hay's message, coupled with today's lesson, is truly a winning combination for taking on the changes we know we want to make in our lives. I really want to get on an exercise program and get into the physical shape I used to be in, but which has been put on hold in my life as I grow my business. Today's lesson says that there is no end to the all the peace and joy and miracles I will GIVE when I accept God's Word. Indeed - why not today?

I never have to worry about being in this alone - I've always got God and Spirit with me (to say nothing about the wonderful friends with whom I study this course, and will be starting again on January 1).

2008 will be GREAT!

No comments: