Saturday, December 29, 2007

Day 363

Today's Lesson:

This holy instant would I give to You.

Be You in charge. For I would follow You,
Certain that Your direction gives me peace.

And if I need a word to help me, He will give it to me. If I need a thought, that will He also give. And if I need but stillness and a tranquil, open mind, these are the gifts I will receive of Him. He is in charge by my request. And He will hear and answer me, because He speaks for God my Father and His holy Son.

Miracles I'm noticing:

I've been hearing more about Marianne Williamson's project to teach the daily lessons we've been talking about here in 2008 on XM 156. In fact, I saw a commercial on Oprah's TV show yesterday about the upcoming lessons and I heard more about it this morning on the radio. My friend Michael actually opened up a trial account on XM and listened to it on his computer yesterday and said he was really excited to hear about the lessons from Marianne.

I'm really excited that the course is getting to be more mainstream now - and it's fun to see how the world is waking up to new information. This morning our Saturday master mind group got together and talked about how much of a difference this Saturday gathering has meant to them because we're talking about issues that they don't have another venue to talk about them. That's vitally important as our world wakes up.

I'm so excited for how 2008 will allow this kind of dialogue in my home community of Fargo and how the world will shift with the ability to study this course with Marianne through XM radio.

Three more days to celebrate 2007!!

No comments: