Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Day 338

Today's Lesson:

I am affected only by my thoughts.

It needs but this to let salvation come to all the world. For in this single thought is everyone released at last from fear. Now has he learned that no one frightens him, and nothing can endanger him. He has no enemies, and he is safe from all external things. His thoughts can frighten him, but since these thoughts belong to him alone, he has the power to change them and exchange each fear thought for a happy thought of love. He crucified himself. Yet God has planned that His beloved Son will be redeemed.

Your plan is sure, my Father, - only Yours. All other plans will fail.
And I will have thoughts that will frighten me, until I learn that You have
given me the only Thought that leads me to salvation. Mine alone will fail, and
lead me nowhere. But the Thought You gave me promised to lead me home, because
it holds Your promise to Your Son.


Miracles I'm noticing:

Yesterday I had the opportunity to create and deliver a brand new presentation to a client. The presentation was called THINK About It and it was all about changing the way we think to change the results in our lives. We spent two hours introducing about 180 of their employees - in three different shifts - to subconscious conditioning and conscious thought and the impact taking responsibility for your thoughts can have on the results in your life. The CEO sat in on all three presentations and was thrilled with the outcome. His intention was to give his employees something that would challenge them both at work and outside of work, but he wanted something that wouldn't be directly work related. It was such a blast to see all these employees paying such close attention to this new information (to them).

What we learned yesterday was so relevant to today's lesson and I know that's no accident. When those employees (who numbered about 50% of the total employee base - yesterday's session was entirely mandatory so that number was outstanding) together determine that they can affect the entire world just by changing their thoughts, imagine what that huge percentage can do to affect the culture of that organization!

I've heard it said that when one percent of the population of a city practices meditation, they can lower the crime rate in that city. ONE PERCENT! Think about what FIFTY PERCENT of the population of one company can do when they change their minds!

I'm so blessed and grateful to have this opportunity to infuse what I'm learning here with my corporate clients. I know what my role is and I know it's simple when I listen to God's plan for me and not my own! All other plans will fail - so there's no need to try to control or to be right about anything I'm thinking. I just need to let go and let God!

No comments: