Monday, December 03, 2007

Day 337

Today's Lesson:

My sinlessness protects me from all harm.

My sinlessness ensures me perfect peace, eternal safety, everlasting love, freedom forever from all thought of loss; complete deliverance from suffering. And only happiness can be my state, for only happiness is given me. What must I do to know all this is mine? I must accept Atonement for myself, and nothing more. God has already done all things that need be done. And I must learn I need do nothing of myself, for I need but accept my Self, my sinlessness, created for me, now already mine, to feel God's Love protecting me from harm, to understand my Father loves His Son; to know I am the Son my Father loves.

You Who created me in sinlessness are not mistaken about what I am. I was mistaken when I thought I sinned, but I accept Atonement for myself. Father, my dream is ended now. Amen.


Miracles I'm noticing:

If everything is in divine order in the entire universe, from the sun rising in the east each morning to its setting in the west each evening and everything in between, there is absolutely no need for me to worry about anything. What do I think I can do about the things I worry about if the big things are already handled? If I seek outside myself for anything, I will always be disappointed. Today's text reminds us that we seek outside ourselves for something more than everything, as if a part of it were separated off and found where all the rest of it is not.

When we believe we can suffer lack, we are setting ourselves up to be unhappy, because, today's text tells us, lack is death. So to believe in our own sinlessness is to see that we are whole, complete and perfect - created in the image and likeness of God. That sets aside all worry and doubt and fear and allows us to be fully self expressed and to live our genius.

That realization will propel me on my way to delivering three sessions of a 2-hour presentation to a client today, knowing that the information comes not from me, but from the Holy Spirit that exists in all of us. I'm merely the conduit to deliver the message that we all know, but just forgot.

No comments: