Monday, December 24, 2007

Day 358

Today's Lesson:

No call to God can be unheard nor left
Unanswered. And of this I can be sure;
His answer is the one I really want.

You Who remember what I really am alone remember what I really want. You speak for God, and so You speak for me. And what You give me comes from God Himself. Your Voice, my Father, then is mine as well, and all I want is what You offer me, in just the form You choose that it be mine. Let me remember all I do not know, and let my voice be still, remembering. But let me not forget Your Love and care, keeping Your promise to Your Son in my awareness always. Let me not forget myself is nothing, but my Self is all.


Miracles I'm noticing:

This lesson is just so simply profound. There is nothing else I want than what God - through the Holy Spirit - wants for me. I don't need to worry about anything because God only wants what is best for me. The Holy Spirit speaks for God, and so speaks for me. And I know that the Holy Spirit is who I want to speak for me whenever I speak. My job is to be quiet and remember - and to be a conduit for the Holy Spirit.

Today as I prepare to go home to be with my family for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I will remember this lesson. Be quiet and remember. I don't need to get into any squabbles or anything that may come up as I gather with my mother, sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephew based on the past. We will all create the future we will be living into with the choices we make when we're together now.

That is surely a miracle!

No comments: