Friday, August 31, 2007

Day 243

Today's Lesson:

Today I will judge nothing that occurs.

I will be honest with myself today. I will not think that I already know what must remain beyond my present grasp. I will not think I understand the whole from bits of my perception, which are all that I can see. Today I recognize that this is so. And so I am relieved of judgments that I cannot make. Thus do I free myself and what I look upon, to be in peace as God created us.

Father, today I leave creation free to be itself. I honor all its parts, in which I am included. We are one because each part contains Your memory, and truth must shine in all of us as one.
Miracles I'm noticing:

I'm excited to live today's lesson. I'm thinking back to Monday when I started this supervisory training class I'm conducting. This is for first-line manufacturing supervisors, and this group I'm working with this week has never had training before. They're kind of a motley-looking crew from the outside and I could have really drawn a conclusion about them if I would have judged them from the outside alone. I am so impressed and pleased with them this week. This is all new information, and I've thrown a lot at them. We've talked about so many pretty deep concepts, including how effective communication really does start with them. If they hold grudges against people they supervise, it's really hurting them more than the person against whom they're holding the grudge. We touched on forgiveness, but I didn't get too deep into that.

I spoke yesterday back in Fargo-Moorhead about Transformational Talk, and have already gotten great feedback from the hour-long presentation. I find that the more authentic I am in my conversation and my presentation, the more I encourage others to be the same in their own lives. I'll be excited to hear how things go for this group. One of the things I talked about was how they really can see anything in front of them if they just open their eyes to the possibilities.

It's been a eye-opening week for me and I'm looking forward to noticing the miracles before me today!

No comments: