Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day 227

Today's Lesson:

This is my holy instant of release.

Father, it is today that I am free, because my will is Yours. I thought to make another will. Yet nothing that I thought apart from You exists. And I am free because I was mistaken, and did not affect my own reality at all by my illusions. Now I give them up, and lay them down before the feet of truth, to be removed forever from my mind. This is my holy instant of release. Father, I know my will is one with yours.


And so today we find our glad return to Heaven, which we never really left. The Son of God this day lays down his dreams. The Son of God this day comes home again, released from sin and clad in holiness, with his right mind restored to him at last.

Miracles I'm noticing:

Despite the rather gloomy weather here recently, the spirits around me have been nothing but sunny. I spoke yesterday with a group of CEOs from manufacturing companies in central Minnesota about goal setting, and their openness and hunger for growth was very inspiring. I think I'm beginning to understand that what I put out is reflected back; and vice versa. I so much enjoy reflecting back the positive and sunny dispositions and somehow the crabby ones just don't show up in my space anymore. One of my teachers of this material told me that that is the proof that my work is showing through. She told me - and I'm also learning from my Bob Proctor studies - that the results in our lives speak for themselves and I'm really noticing that.

As I can step into my own power, I become more confident and my energy is attracting more confident and positive people. It's a great place to be. I remember a day when I used to attract negative people and would love to commiserate with them about how really rotten things were. Yuck! I can't even imagine that person anymore. I don't know who she is. And the really cool thing is that all of us can change our minds and our attitudes in an INSTANT. If we want to live in the now, we're fooling ourselves - there is no now because it's gone as soon as you identify it. We can only make choices that will allow our conscious thoughts to be positive and create and allow a future we want to live into; after all, we're living into it on an immediate basis!

I am so blessed and grateful for this work - and for everything I'm seeing, learning, feeling, believing and being. Life is sooooo good!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, there IS a "now." It's YOU, Jodee, and it's NEVER gone.

IT just keeps changing, because you keep changing.

Dennis

Jodee Bock said...

Dennis:

Great point! Thank you so much for your wisdom and insight!