Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Day 241

3. What Is The World?

The world is false perception. It is born of error, and it has not left its source. It will remain no longer than the thought that gave it birth is cherished. When the thought of separation has been changed to one of true forgiveness, will the world be seen in quite another light; and one which leads to truth, where all the world must disappear and all its errors vanish. Now its source has gone, and its effects are gone as well.

The world was made as an attack on God. It symbolizes fear. And what is fear except love's absence? Thus the world was meant to be a place where God could enter not, and where His Son could be apart from Him. Here was perception born, for knowledge could not cause such insane thoughts. But eyes deceive, and ears hear falsely. Now mistakes become quite possible, for certainty has gone.

The mechanisms of illusion have been born instead. And now they go to find what has been given them to seek. Their aim is to fulfill the purpose which the world was made to witness and make real. They see in its illusions but a solid base where truth exists, upheld apart from lies. Yet everything that they report is but illusion which is kept apart from truth.

As sight was made to lead away from truth, it can be redirected. Sounds become the call for God, and all perception can be given a new purpose by the One Whom God appointed Savior to the world. Follow His light, and see the world as He beholds it. Hear His Voice alone in all that speaks to you. And let Him give you peace and certainty, which you have thrown away, but Heaven has preserved for you in Him.

Let us not rest content until the world has joined our changed perception. Let us not be satisfied until forgiveness has been made complete. And let us not attempt to change our function. We must save the world. For we who made it must behold it through the eyes of Christ, that what was made to die can be restored to everlasting life.

Today's Lesson:

This holy instant is salvation come.

What joy there is today! It is a time of special celebration. For today holds out the instant to the darkened world where its release is set. The day has come when sorrows pass away and pain is gone. The glory of salvation dawns today upon a world set free. This is the time of hope for countless millions. They will be united now, as you forgive them all. For I will be forgiven by you today.

We have forgiven one another now, and so we come at last to You again. Father, Your Son, who never left, returns to Heaven and his home. How glad are we to have our sanity restored to us, and to remember that we all are one.
Miracles I'm noticing:

I'm currently teaching a class in a small town in Minnesota, and yesterday I realized that I had forgotten to return a survey that is due on Friday. The survey needs to be printed out and faxed, and I don't have access to that from this Super 8 motel. So I went driving around yesterday looking to see if there might be a place where I could at least get something printed from my computer. I thought about stopping at a bank, because I figured bank employees might be able to point me in that direction. As I turned the corner to go to the bank, I noticed a sign that said "Color Printing" on a rather old-looking building. So I went in.

The first thing I noticed when I went in the door was the unmistakable smell of printing (I used to work at a newspaper, and I love that smell). There was one guy sitting behind a desk and I asked him if he could help me out with my project. Well, he ended up asking me what I was doing in that town, and one thing led to another, and pretty soon he was telling me all about his career and how he used to own a business, but hit a wall where he couldn't grow it anymore. He ended up selling the business and owing a lot of money to a lot of folks. He didn't file bankruptcy, and is almost completely paid off, but now he works here, at this shop which is really a branch of a national company which is headquartered about 30 miles from this small town in another small town.

As he told me more about his company, it sounded like a place I would like to learn more about (they don't do just printing, but also business supplies and even have marketing ideas for small businesses like mine). He told me that he thought the head guy in the nearby town might like to hear about my business and gave me his name. It turns out I have an appointment in this town today to meet with another business, so I'm going to be there anyway.

As he is thinking more about connections he can make for me, he asks what else I am doing with my business. So I tell him about the master mind groups I am starting to study the book "Think and Grow Rich." He immediately says he's interested in a virtual group and asks for a book. Then he thinks of one of the higher-up people I should contact and gives me a name. It "just so happens" that I know this person through another friend of mine (she's married to him) and then everything clicks into place about her email address and the name of this company.

I had just sent an email to my friend (this person's husband) a couple of weeks before, and he had invited me to stop by their house when I'm in their town (another town about 45 minutes from where I am right now). His wife is best friends with the woman who started the company Tastefully Simple, so the connections are all around.

And to think I was just looking for a place to fax a survey! What a miracle when we just trust and open our eyes! We really are all one, and can make connections anywhere. Why did this guy tell me all about his career and his path? I really believe people are hungry for connection and deep conversation. And this was surely a miracle that happened in an instant!

No comments: